Our Featured Therapist
LaToya Flowers-Roe, M.A., LPC,
Come learn more about LaToya Flowers-Roe, and her dedication to working with couples and families to break generational destructive patterns. Read More...
We Can Help
Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago provides exceptional counseling and personal development services to individuals of all ages, couples, and families from a faith-based perspective. We would love to work with you to find a counselor well-suited to talk with you about your life situation.
Cornerstone therapists are licensed and specialize in clinical counseling services such as:
- Depression, grief, anxiety, loneliness, etc...
- Couples struggling within their relationship.
- Parents improving communication with their children.
- Children with behaviroal issues, lack of focus in the classroom, etc...
Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago therapists incorporate evidence-based cutting edge tools into their work with clients and every client receives individualized care based on their needs and goals.
- Call our Intake Team (customer service) for an appointment at (312) 573-8860 or complete the Appointment Request Form.
- Our Intake Rep will ask you a series of questions to help match you with the right therapist.
- Cornerstone will verify that your insurance plan covers the sessions. However, it is always best practice that you call your insurance company as well. Learn more...