CCCOC therapists specialize in clinical counseling services for individuals, couples, families, and children. Some examples of therapy sessions such as:
- Individuals struggling with feelings of depression, grief, anxiety, loneliness, managing relationships, etc.
- Couples struggling within their marriage or relationship
- Parents working on communication issues with their children
- Children with behavioral issues, lack of focus in the classroom, etc.
CCCOC therapist specializations include, but are not limited to:
- Adolescent Issues
- Adjustment and Managing Change
- Children’s Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Family Issues
- Marital Discord
- Men’s Issues
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Post-Traumatic Stress
- Stress Management
- Sex Addictions
- Vocational Concerns
- Social and Emotional
(this list is not exhaustive)
- Stress management & relaxation
- Building self-confidence & self-esteem
- Health & well-being: diet, exercise, nutrition
- Dealing with differences: Understanding racism, stereotypes, and diversity
- Sexual development and decision-making and the benefits of abstinence
- Finding your spiritual gifts
- Resolving marital discord
- Depression: pills or prayer?
- Managing family conflict
- Anger management
- Dealing with hurt feelings
- Eating disorders
- Healthy Communication
- Child Abuse & Neglect
- Effective discipline
We charge $180 to $200 per session depending on the therapist you are matched with. We work with most forms of PPO and POS insurance and are in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield. We do not accept any type of Public Aid.
We have therapists who specialize in multi-cultural issues; therapists who specialize with children and adolescents; other specialties include grief, trauma, pre-marital therapy; marriage conflict; depression, anxiety, bipolar, and religious and spiritual issues.
Client appointments hours:
Mon-Tues: 9:00am – 9:00pm; Wed-Thu: 7:00am – 9:00pm; Fri 9:00am – 7:00pm; Sat: 10:00am – 2:00pm
For questions about billing, payments or account status, please contact us Monday thru Friday from 9am to 5pm.