Crossfit RPE Row Marathon for Cornerstone Counseling Center
Get your rowing legs on. Crossfit RPE is rowing to raise money for Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) mental health agency that provides exceptional counseling services to individuals of all ages, couples and families.
As a reminder, a marathon row is 42,195 meters.
Here are the details:
• Rx: team of four; scaled: team of eight. Male/female teams allowed.
• Pick a team captain and a team name.
• Each person must register separately.
• $40 per person to enter. Includes a t-shirt or tank. All proceeds go to Cornerstone. You must register by April 10 if you want a shirt.
• Silent auction with awesome items to bid on (contact Nicole at email@example.com if want to donate an item or service)
• Try to get friends and family to pledge a certain amount for each meter you row. The rower who raises the most in pledges gets a special award.
• Space is limited to 18 teams and tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred
To Enter, click here.
Spring Benefit Dinner 2019
Our theme for this benefit dinner is Rise: Helping Others Reach Wellness. During the benefit dinner we will be highlighting all the work we do here at Cornerstone and how we have provided hope and healing to all of our clients and partnerships.
We are one of very few agencies that provide a sliding fee scale. From that sliding fee scale, we see clients below cost to fulfill our social justice mission. Without this program many people would not be able to receive mental health services. We saw a total of 250 CAP clients last fiscal year. Our give back to the community has been over $75,000.00. The difference of the cost is not collectable by our clinicians or charged back to the client.
This spring benefit dinner is to raise funds that will go towards replenishing our budget that allows Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago to have a Client Access Program (CAP). Our CAP program is designed to serve clients at all income levels and ensure they receive quality clinical care.
Our goal is to raise funds to continue to provide exceptional counseling and personal development services to individuals, couples, families, children and adolescents of all socioeconomic backgrounds. We will have a silent auction and we will have an Ask during the dinner.
To rsvp, please click below: