what is a running head in a research paper para o que serve o viagra help with my research paper go site go to link how to delete multiple email messages on iphone 6 https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/essays-recognizing-contract-risk-and-opportunities/20/ watch homework essays free iguana viagra follow site thesis of informative essay celestoderm here click here thesis title for hotel and restaurant management course cialis on sale online mastercard http://ww2.prescribewellness.com/onlinerx/lasix-160-mg/30/ an opinion essay friendship computer networking essay questions viagra blue green short essay in english ielts writing task 2 essay band 9 a free sample cover letter accident i saw essay dissertation writing charges source link http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/can-i-buy-an-essay-online/26/ enter canadian online pharma how do i change the ip address of my virtual machine term paper topics for macroeconomics Think About It
- What is one thing that you’ve experienced on a past holiday that you do not want to repeat this year?
- Drinking too much / using drugs
- Spending the holiday alone at home and feeling lonely
- Conflict with family or friends
- Feeling guilty or sad that I had nothing to give
- Feeling depressed
- Wanting to hurt myself or someone else
Future Brighter Holidays
2. Can you avoid what you checked this holiday and commit not to do it?
Check one box under each category that you would like to do this holiday:
- Eat healthy foods (substitute fruit for sweets or vegetables for chips!)
- Get exercise (bundle up and go for a walk)
- Drink plenty of water (limit alcohol and caffeine)
- Get enough sleep (7-9 hours each night)
- Practice good hygiene (get out of your pajamas and put on something nice!)
- Make a plan: Take action and decide fun ways to spend your Holiday Season with others.
- Don’t fake it: embrace both good and bad feelings.
- Create a tradition for yourself: light a candle, talk with a friend, say a prayer, sing a favorite song.
- Tell yourself that it doesn’t have to be the “best time of the year.”
- Plan your holidays ahead of time (where will you go for the meal?)
- Plane to be with people you enjoy.
- Talk about your feelings. Cry, laugh. Do not try to hide your honest emotions.
- However, if you find yourself getting angry, take 3 deep breaths and remove yourself from the situation.
- Put some effort into seeing that someone else has a wonderful holiday. Serve at shelter. Ask if you can help set up for a dinner. Find satisfaction in doing for others.
3. Now circle just one of the things you checked above that you will commit to doing this holiday.
I _________________________________ (your name) commit to thriving and living with less stress this Holiday Season.
Can you mark yes to question #1 now?
If you want to discuss this further feel free to contact Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago (312) 573-8860 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note if at any time you feel overwhelmed or that you may hurt yourself, please call the Northwestern Crisis Hotline at: (312) 926-8100 or 911 or go to your nearest Emergency Room.