Post Doctoral Fellow
Postdoctoral Fellow Job Description
Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago (CCCOC) is seeking to hire a Post-Doctoral Fellow. This is a full-time, 24-month position, with a flexible start date but ideally no later than September 6, 2021.
Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago (CCCOC) is a vibrant, fast paced, multidisciplinary practice with a strong commitment to social justice, multicultural competence, and integration of Christian faith and practice. We are located on the Near Northside of Chicago.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Conducting psychological assessments
2. Individual therapy across the life-span
3. Couples and family therapy
4. Attendance to team meetings
5. Case management
6. Timely completion of documentation
7. Consultations with other professionals for client care
8. Marketing and community outreach.
Preference will be given to the applications with the following:
1. A doctoral degree in psychology and independently licensed at the master’s level and/or seeking to accrue supervised postdoctoral hours for licensure.
2. Interest in providing psychological assessment, supervision of BA and/or graduate level interns, and couples and family therapy.
3. Experience in providing psychological assessments and mental health service to a diverse population.
4. Must be able to work 2-3 evenings per a week and/or Saturdays.
5. Excellent time management and organization skills.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1. Competitive salary
2. Partially subsidized health insurance program
3. Malpractice insurance for your work at CCCOC
4. Access to intake and billing support
5. EMR system.
6. Shared furnished office space
Questions regarding the position may be directed to Ms. Chris Collins, Clinical Director at email@example.com. For the application, please email a cover letter, CV, a psychological assessment report sample and three professional references to Ms. Collins at the email address above.