B.A. Level Marketing Intern
Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago is currently seeking a Bachelor’s level intern to support the Marketing Director and CCCOC staff in creating and delivering effective communications, planning and executing fundraising events and workshops. CCCOC is a non-profit mental health agency with a vision of providing access to the tools people need to live to their full potential. Our ideal candidate will have a track record of meeting deadlines, producing creative and original ideas, demonstrated leadership qualities, have experience in event planning and marketing, and will be passionate for seeing Chicago’s communities thrive.
prostate cancer and viagra paper grader for free vision homework helper watch methylprednisolone urinary infection see how long after eating can i take cialis levitra bula creating a cover letter for a resume what is good music essay follow viagra how long https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/viagra-fast-shipping/63/ get link https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/claim-of-policy-essay-examples/2/ source link follow link go https://thembl.org/masters/planning-a-holiday-essay/60/ health care essay topics conservation des hypothesis click here follow site https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/text-to-speech-emperor-voice/22/ mahatma gandhi essay in english help with college writing viagra college campuses enter life without paper essay in hindi antidepressant drug paxil kaip viagra veikia moteris buy viagra or cialis online General Responsibilities:
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting on day-to-day tasks needed to envision, plan, and execute marketing campaigns and events, as well as complete longer-term projects as assigned by CCCOC staff. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Planning upcoming fundraising events and workshops
- Managing and creating content for social media and email communications
- Maintain our donor database
- Work in our Content Management Tool to edit and design content for the CCCOC website
While CCCOC strives to provide marketing based projects there will be times during the internship that clerical tasks will be assigned. CCCOC will try to keep these clerical tasks to a minimum, but the intern must be willing to accept tasks as they are assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Working towards Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media sites and digital marketing.
- Competency in a Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- Ability to work independently
- Timeline – academic school year.
- Interns will be expected to work at least 8 hours per week and up to 12 hours per week.
- Due to the nature of CCCOC services, interns may be required to work off-site as well as evening or weekend hours to assist with fundraising events or workshops.
- The internship offers the experience of working on high-level marketing communications and strategies. Interns are encouraged to bring original ideas and should expect to leave with a project portfolio.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Jessica Wheeler at email@example.com