Marriage and Family Therapist
Reports to: Executive Director & Director of Clinical Traning
Location: Chicago, IL
Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago (CCCOC) is a full service not-for-profit psychological and counseling agency loacted just north of the Loop in Chicago. CCCOC's staff are licensed Master's and Doctoral level Christian professionals. Cornerstone provides psychotherapy, training, seminars and assessments to adults, couples, children, adolescents, families, groups, churches and schools of a income levels of our local community.
Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago (CCCOC) is a full service psychological and counseling agency located just north of the Loop in Chicago. CCCOC’s staff are Master’s and Doctoral level Christian professionals. CCCOC strives to reflect Christ’s model as the Great Physician and serve as an agent of healing, providing psychotherapy, training, seminars and assessments to the adults, couples, children, adolescents, families, groups, churches and schools of all income levels of our local community. The Center provides traditional 50-minute therapy sessions on-site and off-site at satellite locations. The Center also provides group counseling and training seminars.
Under the direction of the Executive Director and Clinical Director, the master’s level MFT plans and effectively administers therapeutic services for the counseling program. This includes responsibility for seeing individuals, couples and families on-site for therapy sessions through our CAPs program (Client Assess Program) and private insurance, providing workshops on- and off-site to members of the community, leading therapy groups on- and off-site.
- Maintain a minimum of 20 hours of client sessions each week.
- Keep all relevant records up to date through our EMR system and perform clinical tasks.
- Research topics and provide workshops and/or seminars for staff and members of the community.
- Attend bi-weekly staff meetings and staff trainings.
- Conduct administrative duties as necessary to further the mission of CCCOC.
- 3+ years of prior clinical experience.
- Graduated from an accredited MFT program.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as both a leader and a member of a team.
- Maintains relevant current knowledge of the field by participation in training sessions, seminars and conferences.
- Is open and respectful of cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of clients and is competent to work with a diverse client population.
- Demonstrates clinical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to comprehend and accommodate the mission and vision of CCCOC.
- Ability to learn our EMR system for data entry, communication and report writing.
To Apply: Submit the required materials below to Dr. Sam Lussier at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCCOC-specific cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume