Reports to: Executive Director
Location: Chicago, IL
Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago (CCCOC) is a full service psychological and counseling agency located just north of the Loop in Chicago. Cornerstone empowers people to reach their spiritual, relational and emotional potential through exceptional counseling and personal development services and professional academic coaching.
CCCOC's staff are Christian healthcare professionals with a heart for bringing wellness to Chicago and the surrounding community. Our vision is for all people to access tools to reach their maximum potential, because holistic well-being is the cornerstone of a thriving community.
CCCOC strives to reflect Christ's model as the Great Physician and serve as an agent of healing, providing therapy, training, seminars and assessments to the adults, couples, children, adolescents, families, groups, churches and schools of all income levels of our local community. The Center's current operating budget is approximately $1.6 million.
CCCOC offers a supportive, flexible and fun working environment, and the opportunity to make a significant difference in the lives of its clients. CCCOC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, willing to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. For more information about the Center, go to www.chicagocounseling.org.
CCCOC is offering the opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper.
Successful candidates will be/have:
- Well organized
- Love for working with people and strong social skills
- Excellent Communication and writing skills (this is a must)
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Energetic and comfortable in an extremely fast paced entrepreneurial and hospitality-oriented environment
- Understanding of servant leadership and support roles
- Comfortable working both in a team setting and autonomously (this is a must)
- Deeply principled
- Committed to CCCOC's mission, goals and programs
- Innovative and motivated
- Pulling data necessary for creating and monitoring budgets.
- Completing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables accounting.
- Completing End of Month accounting of service fee revenue and adjustments.
- Attend Monthly Financial Reporting Meeting
- Complete reconciliation of programs and accounts.
- Monitor cash flow tracking and accounting on a daily basis.
- Assist with Payroll and staff reimbursements
- Complete Financial Reports for Board meetings
Directly supervised by the Executive Director. Scheduling is flexible, Morning, afternoon or evening hours are available. Provide consistent communication to the Executive Director, ensuring that information, reports and materials are provided to clearly describe the office activities and progress toward agreed upon objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English required; bi-lingual capabilities a plus).
- High level of computer skills, including QuickBooks (Windows XP, MS Word, Excel and Access).
To Apply: Submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Dr. Peonita Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org